- You will understand the connection between your space and yourself.
- You will learn how to manifest your dreams and desires through your space.
- Your space will become the source of support, a wellspring of joy, object of inspiration and tool for transformation.
- This process will allow your space to shape up all aspects of your well being - physical, spiritual, mental and emotional and all areas of your life - health, wealth, relationships and career.
- You will develop a connection with your mind-body and space that will be a powerful influence in designing your life.
Let’s make our space the most desired space to live in.
What do we do as Design Energist?
- Introspecting and connecting with your subconscious is a beautiful process for self-growth and clarity.
- It heals and transforms you in ways where you will discover and attain your highest potential.
- Live a balanced life without extremities even in complex situations.
- Learn to manage your emotions and feelings and express them with clarity and ease.
- Live a healthy life.
- Developing higher consciousness to cope with constant change.
- The ability to look at life with objectivity inviting less drama.
- Allowing you to thrive being grounded at all times.
- You learn to be grateful and appreciate the time, resources, people and overall energy.
- Daily introspection makes you more aware of allowing you to heighten your intuitive abilities.
Hope you have understood the role of the two most powerful life mechanisms that control your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual existence. The one thing that connects these two is the energy force which is your life force.
What do we do as a Life Strategist?
“Art can permeate the very deepest parts of us, where no words exist.
The Art Loop - A workshop that gives you an insight into how the mind responds to change, through your space. To understand our emotional state is strongly affected by the space we live in and the COLOURS and FORMS that it withholds. It is not a regular art session but a fun way of learning more about yourself through the power of COLOURS FORMS & EMOTIONS. You will learn the tool of getting in touch with your true emotions and how you can express it in many ways.
- Art betters creative growth and promotes positive thinking.
- Abstract thoughts can be expressed through art with ease.
- Art allows expression without rights and wrongs.
- Helps you to get in touch with your feelings & emotions.
- To understand that our emotional state is strongly affected by the space we live in and the COLOURS | FORMS | EMOTIONS that it withholds.
- Art will help you to relax and calm your mind.
- Enhances creative skills and opens the mind to think beyond what we limit ourselves to.
What do we do as a Life Strategist?
“ Meditation is a daily practice which delves into realms undiscovered to reveal our true self.”
It’s time to change our reality, to have control of our emotions and to access our deeper state of consciousness. The art of meditation serves as a door to access our subconscious mind through the theta brain frequency. Theta is a brainwave that has a frequency of 3.5 to 7.5Hz classified as a “slow” activity and a state of mind between wakefulness and sleep. This is the time when we introspect.
A seat of inspiration, profound creativity, exceptional insights and vivid visualisations arise when we assimilate our conscious and subconscious mind by meditating and diving deep into our conscience. One can build a strong connection with their real self by changing its programming with simple daily practices to live a healthy, positive and harmonious life. It is a tool that heals and connects our MIND BODY & SOUL.
We guide you to deal with stress, anxiety and inconsistent emotions through our customised mediations curated especially for you. We help you deal with the situations in a more calm and composed manner to live a more peaceful, balanced and adaptable life.
Meditation taught to children helps them to regulate their emotions, reactions and responses that will result in reduced stress and anxiety levels. Enhances their ability to focus, be consistent and build on their self-regulatory skills.